Ascended Master Saint Germain, le Comte de Saint Germain, the Wonderman of Europe, and many other names belong to the fascinating mysterious man chronicled as, "The man who knows everything and never dies". He is well known for his involvement with shaping 18th century Europe.
He was a favoured guest at Versailles, confidant to King Louis and Marie Antoinette, Napoleon, Queen Catherine of Russia, and many other heads of state during that time. He was known to have lived over 300 years, never aging, partially due to the mysterious Elixir and other alchemical substances he created.
A few historical incarnations include; the Prophet Samuel, Plato, Merlin to King Arthur, Roger Bacon, Francis Bacon, Christopher Columbus, Saint Alban, Saint Joseph - father to Jesus, Prince Rakoczy (Rákóczi), and possibly, Leonardo Di Vinci. He was a powerful healer and High Priest in Atlantis. It was there that he first introduced the Sacred Violet Flame of Transmutation as a gift to humanity. His many lives have common themes of magic, alchemy, mystery, brilliance, transformation and spiritual devotion. All took place during pivotal times of history where he was instrumental in bring forth expansion and higher evolution of humanity.
He lives in both the Higher Realms; as the Lord or Chohan of the Seventh Ray, the Violet Ray of freedom, alchemy, justice, mercy and transmutation, and in earthly dimension; by physically appearing from time to time, and through his direct influence and instruction to people he has selected to be his "assistants". Soon Saint Germain will reign as the leader of the Golden Age, the Age of Aquarius, when our planet Earth ascends into the 5th dimension. This event is in progress now and isplanned to be completed by December 2012.
St Germain's mission is to assist us all in achieving enlightenment, releasing us from materialism and corruption.
It is the sacred heart which is your salvation. It is the sacred heart which is birthing you into a new consciousness. -- Ascended Master Saint Germain
A simple way to invoke St Germain is to recite
I AM a being of the Violet Fire.
I AM the purity God desires.
The properties of the Violet Flame are:
Transmutation, Freedom, Mercy, Forgiveness, Justice and Joy.
The following is a guide to working with St Germain and bringing the Violet Flame into your body.
- Take 3 deep breaths and allow your body to relax.
- Ask for the Violet Flame to "be made manifest"
- Visualise a ball of violet fire above your head (crown chakra)
- Ask the ball of fire to come into your body and fill every cell of your body.
- Spin the flame in and around your body.
- Whilst visualising it inside your body, also see it emerging from your heart centre (heart chakra) and see it spinning round the outside of your body, emcompassing your emotional, mental and spiritual bodies.
- Ask the Violet Flame to transmute everything you wish to be changed or eliminated from your life.
- As all negativity starts to leave your body, you state "please transmute everything into love, prosperity, abundance, peace and happiness".
The Violet Flame & I AM Presence course has been specifically designed to teach students how to work with the Violet Flame.